Brima Durran is an Ojaran elf and is the leader of the Gasga, a group known as the Ojaran Valkeries and as elite fighters in Mbori.
Brima followed the path of the Gasga, joining at the required age of 14 and receiving a god possesion. The possession she received was strong and she quickly became proficient with her possession's art as well as her own. She rose to the rank of leader and currently commands the Gasga.
Tenechrome Lance Edit
Brima wields a tenechrome lance, the famous weapon of the Gasga. This weapon resembles a four-sectioned white lance with an elaborate and elongated handle.
Desha is the god possession that Brima obtained upon becoming a Gasga. Desha bestows the power to contort the emotions of others through the use of special waters.
Dusk Art Edit
Brima knows the dusk art, one of the two twilight arts. She is proficient in the use of this art and is able to best most fighters in close combat with her impeccable skill and speed.
- Dusk Combat - This basic technique becomes powerful when used by Brima. Her skill allows her to sap strength from the opponent at an alarming rate.
- Dusk Grip - By placing her hand on a target's head and applying her dusk art to her hand, Brima can sap the strength of an opponent at an unprecedented rate. She can only focus her dusk art on her hand in order for this technique to work.
- Nirvana Fountain: Waters of Anger - This technique allows Brima to create water that soaks into the skin of the target and causes them to become irrationally angry. Brima can only use this technique by either fully possessing or partially possessing her arms.
- Nirvana Fountain: Waters of Despair - This technique allows Brima to produce water that soaks into the skin of the target and causes them great despair, usually causing them to lose their will to fight. Brima can only use this technique by either fully possessing or partially possessing her arms.
- Nirvana Fountain: Waters of Love - This technique causes the target to fall in love with the user if the water is allowed to soak into their skin. Brima can only use this technique by either fully possessing or partially possessing her arms.