Chronus Armagir is the leader of Primordial Dawn.
Art of Time
Chronus is able to manipulate the archaic art of time. He has a unique way of manipulating his art, where he will invoke a technique long before he uses it, sort of like a trap with conditions. He is extremely skilled in the use of this art and is able to use the one handed hand symbol, as well as being able to maintain a long delay between making the hand symbol and using the technique.
An advanced art only known to be practiced by the tynar and considered to be the strongest form of the pure lightning affinity, the true lightning art is able to create bolts of lightning with the speed and power of real lightning strikes. This art is notoriously straining on the body, as it requires the user to charge large amounts of energy within their body. Chronus, however, uses his time art to charge the bolts outside of his body, taking away the negative effects of using these techniques. The art works by charging large amounts of electrically charged energy into a localized point, and then firing a bolt of lighting with immense speed and strength.
- False Kings - Chronus concentrates his art to his hands. After using the hand symbol, whatever he touches with his hands will begin to rapidly decay, turning into dust.
- Tyrant Immortal - Chronus can "rewind" any damage dealt to him as long as he has energy and is able to form the hand symbol.
- Infinity Guard - This is a technique that Chronus can utilize with just one hand. Chronus can create an invisible energy field around him that slows down time when something enters the field. The field has a radius of about five feet, and Chronus has enough energy to keep this ability activated almost indefinitely. This allows Chronus to react to almost anything that comes within the field, giving the appearance of extreme reflexes.
- Eternity - Chronus can trap his opponent in an infinite loop of any situation. This technique is hard to use mid battle but is very effective if he is able to get it off. This technique is useful outside of the battlefield as well, doing things such as keeping pursuers or other unwitting targets trapped in a loop.
- Epoch Reign - This technique uses a massive amount of energy, but allows Chronus to reverse all time. The furthest he could go back is an hour, expending all of his energy.
- True Strike Spear - Chronus charges electricity in a stasis field made by concentrating his infinity guard into a localized area, charging the bolt in the shape of a lighting-bolt shaped spear. The spear travels at immense speeds and can cause devastating damage, and is considered nearly impossible to stop. Chronus cannot maintain his full infinity guard around him while he is charging this technique.
- True Lock - Chronus quickly fires a fast bolt of true lightning infused with his time art at his opponents and makes the time hand symbol, locking them in their current position until they overpower the binding or he releases them. Due to the speed of the true lighting, and the fact that Chronus is able to use one hand for this technique, it usually appears as if Chronus has frozen his opponent in place by simply raising his hand.