Formerly known as Renen Gallo, he was the Saint adviser of Saint Gaston. Renen served under Saint Gaston since the beginning and was one of the Saint's most trusted friends.
Ghost wears shrouded clothing, hiding his face and most of his physical features. His clothing resembles a black ninja gi with a grey shroud around his head and shoulders. He has some gold ornaments around his body as well.
Ghost uses his light affinity to create explosions of light. He can create spheres of energy that can do multiple things. His light has a pale yellow hue, giving off a holy aura. His manipulation of these spheres of light is very advanced, as he can control multiple spheres at the same time without having to move.
Creation of All Things Art
When Ghost obtains and charges the Lunar Paragons, he gains the Creation of All Things art. This enables him to utilize all affinities, as well as know all arts.
- Heavenly Bodies: Light Sphere - Ghost forms a sphere of light that he can launch towards an enemy. This sphere will explode either on contact or on command. When it explodes, it is not fiery but rather more of a banishing type explosion, doing sever damage to whatever the explosion comes in contact with.
- Heavenly Bodies: Light Sphere Barrage - Ghost is able to create and manipulate many light spheres and guide them as well. This increases the destructive power of the art and the destructive power is directly correlated to the amount of spheres he makes.
- Heavenly Bodies: Cleansing Light - Ghost focuses his energy into making one large sphere, giving it immense destructive power. This sphere is said to have the destructive power of one thousand of his normal light spheres, and he can increase the power and size given enough time.
- Pain - Ghost gains the ability to use this technique after gaining Creation of All Things. After forming the archaic hand symbol for the art of time, Ghost is able to inflict all pain the the target has ever received by touching them with the palm of his hand. This technique requires an extreme amount of energy in order to use.
- Blood Curse Binding: Living Statues - A mixture of blood and curse manipulation, Ghost places a curse symbol made of his own blood and glowing with curse energy on his opponents. This curse seeps into their bloodstream, applying the curse to their blood at a cellular level. This curse is a high level binding that completely restricts them from moving or manipulating energy and takes an immense amount of energy to break.