Kairya is from the wealthy Tomi family, who own a lavish estate on the mountain Eris.
Kariya wears her dark hair on a short bob that reaches her chin. She wears a white lieutenants coat with high brown boots.
Kariya later uses a robotic hand after the loss of her left hand during her fight with Arachnid in the sirisian war.
The Tomi family is known for keeping a pure bloodline of proficient users of the Air affinity. When it was discovered that Kariya had an additional affinity she was told to repress it. She trained in secret and perfected her fire affinity as well.
At a relatively young age, Kariya has become the second in command for the Saints Fleet. The Saints Fleet is the strongest fleet of skyships that Viridian owns.
Kariya is currently in possession of San, one of the Six Blades of Aren that has been passed down in the Tomi family for generations.
Jet Glider Edit
Kariya is occasionally seen using a Viridi Jet Glider
Goddrium RIfle Edit
Kariya carries a goddrium rifle with her.
Wind Manipulation Edit
Kariya is proficient in her use of the air affinity. She mainly uses it as a support tactic, relying mainly on her physical abilities during combat.
Fire Manipulation Edit
A secret that only a few people know, Kariya was born with the fire affinity as well. While she rarely uses her fire based abilities, she is still proficient in their use due to diligent training. Her fire affinity typically comes out when shes in a heightened emotional state of anger or sadness.
- Wind Receiver - By making small changes in the air currents around her, Kariya can discreetly extend her hearing range.
- Propulsion - Kariya utilizes wind to push herself forward. She can use this technique to fire herself at the enemy or increase the length and height of her jumps.
- Shinseina - A technique taught to Kariya by her father, a long spear of wind shoots at the opponent from directly above them.
- Crimson Snare - Kariya creates a web of the red energy produced from San, trapping someone within an area.
- Angelic Rain - Kariya causes fire to rain from the sky in a small area.